Sunday, November 15, 2015

Swimming in glass

I am an ocean kind of person.  I love everything about the sea, so it was natural for me to create fish glass sculptures

I made these fish as plant stakes to liven up and add color to potted plants.   They look at home in the plants like they are swimming through seaweed!  They are guaranteed to bring smiles. 
I think they would make cute holiday gifts for friends or office mates --- or as a gift to yourself!



 These one of a kind, hand crafted glass fish are mounted on steel stakes so they can be used to liven up indoor or outdoor plants or other ingenious places.  They are a great addition to a patio or deck!  I can mount the fish on wood blocks for an additional $5. 

Each creation in "the Bimini Series" is made of warm glass and fused in a kiln.  The fish are named, numbered, and signed.

These fish are on sale in my store, seazening.wazala.com.
I take special orders to a degree because each glass sculpture is created as a one of a kind piece of art.  I can make a fish similar to another but it will never come out exactly like it.  The sculptures can be shipped.  Choose a name and characteristics you would like me to use.  Allow 7-10 for special orders.
Www.seazening.wazala.com

I have included a sampling here:
Cassia


Cosmo


Dorothy


Burt

No comments:

Post a Comment